Smsr - Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer, Smsr Gearbox
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year.|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Standard Export Package.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMSR series
- Layout: Coaxial
- Installation: Horizontal Type
- Ratio: 5, 15, 20
- Input Power: 2-150kw
- Model Number: Smsr B-J
- Mounted Sharp: Cylinder
- Body Material: Cast Iron
- Trademark: HENGTAI
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Application: Machinery, Mining
- Hardness: Hardened Tooth Surface
- Step: 1-2 Stage
- Color: Blue, Grey, Grey
- Output Torque: 200-10000nm
- Reducer Application: Conveyors, Mixers&Mills, Other Applications
- Mounting Position: Shaft Mounted
- Oil Capatity(Liters): 0.4-13L
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008, TUV, BV etc.
- HS Code: 8483409000
SMSR - Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer, SMSR Gearbox:
The HFT range of Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers (SMSRs) stands tall amongst the crowd.
Packed full of attention to detail, the HFT SMSRs deliver performance in the harshest of applications.
Shaft mounted drives remove the need for couplings, mounting plinths and have infinitely variable ratios due to the belt drive. They are also incredibly simple to fit and can be mounted in any position as no motor base is required.
- Available in sizes B to L
- Grip-Loc hubs available for simple installation and removal
- Includes complete torque arm assembly
- Interchangeable with most other manufacturers
- Production line manufacturing guarantees tolerances and consistent quality.
- Gears produced on German manufactured hobbing centres to achieve the highest quality helical gear components.
- Gears; 20MnCrTi steel
- All gears are ground
- Final heat treatment includes gas carburising to a depth of 1mm, then grinding to DIN class 6.
- Castings crack tested
- All units test run prior to final quality control checks
- Full traceability guaranteed with unique Challenge serial number.
- Backstops also available to prevent reversing
- Drive ratios exceed 150:1 with a belt drive
- Double lipped oil seals used throughout
- Standard ball and cylindrical roller bearings used - in stock around the world
Technical data table:
|Ratio:13:1 and 20:1|
SMSR in warehouse: