Hxg / Smr Series Shaft Mount Speed Reducer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $200 US $180|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Strong Exporting Wooden Case and Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HXGF
- Rated Power: 0.29-134.2kw
- Output Shaft Diameter: 30-120mm
- Model Number: Hxgf30-Hxgf100
- Mounting Position: Shaft Mounted
- Accessories: Backstop
- Manufacturing Method: Rolling Gear
- Trademark: HENGFENGTAI
- Origin: China Zhejiag Wenzhou
- Type: Helical Gearbox
- Ratio: 5-20
- Output Speed: 256- 7499 Rpm(Na=100rpm )
- Material of Housing: Ht250
- Output Shaft: Hollow Output Shaft
- Color: Blue Ral 5010 or Grey Ral7031 or Customer Needs
- Toothed Portion Shape: Helical Gearbox
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008, ISO14001, GB2800
- HS Code: 8483409000
TA series HXGF shaft mounted gear reducer, made by Zhejiang Hengfengtai Reducer Mfg. Co., ltd, was wildly used in mechanical transmission fields such as agriculture, telecommunications industry, food industry, tobacco industry, automotive industry, cement industry, mining industry, tourism industry and so on.
Our TA series HXGF shaft mounted helical gear reducer provides a convenient installation and removal method for speed reduction by mounting directly on the drive shaft. The TA series HXGF shaft mounted helical gear reducer features carburized gear teeth with optimal gear geometry and wide gear faces, allowing maximum loading and highest efficiency torque output, for higher rating capacity in the most compact design.
Higher rating with a 25° Pressure angle and wider gear teeth face for maximum torque
Heavy duty roller bearings for maximum strength and extended life
Flexible motor mounting capabilities
Backstops with centrifugal lift-off sprags to maximize reliability
After 300-hour operation, please change the oil, and flush the gear unit with suitable detergents.
Pls do not mix the mineral oil and synthetic oil.
Pls check the oil level in regular time.
Perfect for screw conveyors, belt conveyor bulk handing machinery and process equipment for:
Pulp, paper, and forestry
Aggregate and mining
Mixers and process equipment
Grain and agriculture